Professor: Angela Lee (Kellogg, Northwestern)
- How do we analyse the stages of customer interaction with brand?
- How do we map the experience journey?
- How can we generate insights on the customer experience journey?
- What are the essential steps in a Consumer Decision Journey?
Motivational Drivers & Consumption Goals
Customer Experience Journey: Motivation
- How can we classify people's consumption goals?
- How does self-regulatory goals affect consumption goals?
- What determines or affects people's self-regulatory goals?
- How can we use our understanding of motivational drivers to persuade?
Cognition & Metacognition
Customer Experience Journey: Information Search & Judgement
- How do people process and store information?
- How do people make judgement and decisions?
- What are some of the properties of short-term memory?
- What can we do to increase marketing effect on short-term memory?