🏢 Internshala 🔨 3-5 years 📌 Gurgaon
Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships, fresher jobs, and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality!
As we endeavor to build one of the best recruitment and online training platforms in the world, our focus is on ensuring that we maintain extremely high standards of quality across our products. We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer who can help us build a QA team in-house. The QA team would be responsible for creating and maintaining strong testing frameworks to ensure that our users don't face any bugs/errors in any of our products.
👩🏻💻 Your responsibilities would include-
- Work with product managers, product designers, and engineers to ensure we maintain very high-quality standards and documentation across our products
- Own the quality of our products by ensuring that there are absolutely no bugs or mistakes in our applications when they get to production
- Lead the planning and execution of test automation strategy
- Build and lead our QA team in-house
🍒You will get-
- A chance to build and lead an awesome team working on one of the best recruitment and online trainings products in the world
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for the recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for better
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment
💯 You fit the bill if-
- You feel like pulling your hair out every time you see a mistake or an inconsistency in any product
- You have 3-5 years of software testing or QA experience in a product based company
- You have an excellent understanding of test plans, test cases design, bugs/error tracking, and reporting on both manual and automation testing