For a few select customers who help us advance our product, we offer a deal:
- We do whatever it takes to make your integrations great.
- You give us continuous feedback.
To qualify, you need to have integration use cases that our platform does not fully support yet and willingness to implement them. We prioritize companies whose use cases align best with our roadmap.
Participating customers receive:
- Full resources of our engineering team focused on making your integrations great.
- Early access to our platform’s source code and a license to keep using it in a self-managed way indefinitely.
(we plan to release our platform’s code and a free community edition in the future to everyone)
- 75% discount for the first year of using integration.app in production and 50% discount for the 2nd year.
We take a small number of Pioneer Customers at any time (up to 5), so you will get our full attention.
How it Works
First, we have an introductory call where we learn about your integration use cases and demo our platform.
If both you and us feel like we want to work together, we:
- Select a point person on each side to establish effective communications.
- Describe and agree on the first use case(s) we will implement.
- Prototype use cases in iterations with weekly check-ins (frequency can be adjusted as needed). Integration.app team does most of the work here, while your team provides feedback and guidance. This step can last from a couple of weeks to a few months, depending on how much our platform needs to be changed to support your use cases.
- When prototype is successful, the work is handed off to your team to embed into your application. We switch to a support mode (answering your questions and helping when you ask for help).