There are several cognitive challenges at the roots that stop individuals, collectives & institutions from achieving their desired outcomes.
Cognitive Transformations focus on solving these challenges at scale with speed. Cognitive Transformations set the foundations for sustainability in an evolving and changing world.
They also enable organizations to leverage the potential of other initiatives/investments that are already being carried out. (e.g. infrastructure, digital transformations, technical skilling, etc.)
🇮🇳 Nation-building Missions
💡 Explore Ideas - Videos & blogs
👩🏽💻 Work Culture at Illumine
💼 Roles open to you at Illumine
👥 People you will work with
1. Nation-building Missions
1.1 In Government: Improving interfaces between Government & Citizens
Outcomes we seek
- Improving the citizen-centricity of Indian Railways services in trains & stations across the country
- Improving the quality of interactions between police forces and citizens
- Improving the quality consciousness in our healthcare services
Some cognitive challenges we solve in Government-institutions
- Finding work to be routine and mundane.
- Finding no reason/motives to go the extra mile for the citizen or the organization
- Feeling bounded & powerless by the rules, constraints & hierarchy of the institution.
- Dealing with huge volumes of work - Seeing customers as a faceless plural rather than seeing how we can serve each individual.
- Finding the environmental conditions & resources at work to not be conducive to giving their best
- Finding it difficult to deal with challenges faced by citizens / stakeholders