Table of Contents
The Leadership Institute: Community of Leaders program is an annual, multi-day intensive learning event designed exclusively for mid- and senior-career infectious diseases and HIV specialists across the health care team. Attendees will work in a large cohort to develop and codify a philosophy of management, evaluate and improve existing leadership behaviors, and develop the tools and strategies for individual and organizational development.
- Who should apply to the Community of Leaders program?
- What is the mission of the Community of Leaders program?
- What is the program schedule?
- What are the important dates I need to know about?
- Does the program offer continuing education credit?
- How do I enroll?
- What are the eligibility requirements for the Community of Leaders program?
- What does the application require?
- What should my recommendation letter include?
- Are there any application fees?
- Is there a program fee?
- Does the program fee cover travel or hotel accommodations?
- Does IDSA offer financial assistance?
- When will I be charged?