humit, a social networking app for bite-sized audio sharing and discovery, is looking for a Software Engineer - Back End, to join us in our pursuit to build the future of social audio. We are an early-stage consumer social startup based out of Bangalore, backed by prominent angels and micro-funds from across India, Singapore, and the US.
- Duration: Full-time
- Location: Remote (Bangalore)
- Salary: Competitive
Read more about humit
Check out our website →
Who you are
- You want to be part of the founding engineering team that takes humit to the moon (and beyond).
- You can easily pick up new technologies and frameworks on the go. For you, engineering is about principles and practices; technology is about tools and tradeoffs.
- You care about the implications of your features and development as much as the code itself.
- You're passionate about music and relish problems at the intersection of music and technology.
If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, we already like you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with software development with one or more general programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, or Go).
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
What you'll be doing