humit, a social networking app for bite-sized audio sharing and discovery, is looking for a Community Manager with experience in content marketing/ copywriting, to join us in our pursuit to build the future of social audio. We are an early-stage consumer social startup based out of Bangalore, backed by prominent angels and micro-funds from across India, Singapore, and the US.
- Location: Remote (India)
- Stipend: Competitive
Read more about humit
Check out our website →
Who you are
To help you identify if this is a befitting role for you, we've put down a set of rubrics that define how we'll be working together.
- You love to exchange stories and communicate messages through your work - high empathy towards people with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- You are a thinker and a doer - collaborating and working with diverse teams excites you and you have the knack for ensuring excellence in execution.
- Your enterprising nature allows you to drive community engagements without much oversight while sharing the same company ethos.
- You have the ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs with a data-driven mindset to measure engagement and outcomes.
If it's a
Yes for all of the above, we love you already!
What you'll be doing
Your primary goal would be to hustle for how humit, the brand, communicates its value proposition to our early adopter community. To do it right, you'll be required to:
- Collaborate with business and marketing to understand the objectives, strategize and build the community from scratch.
- Own a project/ initiatives calendar in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day interactions & virtual events for community members catering to multiple time zones.
- Enabling Community as a means of GTM and desirability testing for launching future verticals.