humit, a social networking app for bite-sized audio sharing and discovery, is looking for Graphic Design Interns, to join us in our pursuit to build the future of social audio. We are an early-stage consumer social startup based out of Bangalore, backed by prominent angels and micro-funds from across India, Singapore, and the US.
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Remote (India)
- Stipend: Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 25,000/ month
Read more about humit
Check out our website →
Who you are
- You love to exchange stories and communicate messages through your work - You strive to invoke delight through design.
- You're interested in building a product's brand image from scratch - You want to define how it communicates through everything, and not just work on logos, fonts and colors.
- You love talking about your methods and processes - You know that Design isn't a black box, it's more of a science than art.
If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, we love you already!
What you'll be doing
Your primary goal would be to design for how humit, the brand, communicates its value proposition to the end-user and the world, at large. To do it right, you'll be required to:
- Coordinate closely with growth and product marketing teams to comprehend requirements and translate them into engaging visual communication.
- Establish best practices, frameworks, and design language systems to ensure design excellence in the products and experiences we ship.
- Deeply understand the music category and create a unique yet consistent brand visual language in all creative assets such as mailers, banners, and social media.
We have no strict criteria when it comes to experience or college. Feel free to apply if you think you’re up for the gig! Daring college dropouts are especially welcome :)
It does help if you have design work or a published portfolio to show for any projects you've previously worked on.