🌎 Preference for: NYC, Boston, or East Coast (Remote)
We’re looking for a multidisciplinary Product Marketing Manager who can contribute to (and eventually own) go-to-market, voice-of-the-customer, research, and more. Externally, this role answers the question: “who is Veri for, what problem we are solving, and why do people choose us?” Internally, the PMM is the glue between Product, Growth & Marketing, and Customer Love, driving alignment so we can build the right product, attract and retain our ideal customer, and provide world-class support.
We’re a small company with big goals, and you’ll split time between the marketing and product teams, so you can fully expect to wear many hats and have full autonomy over any project you own. We believe in building in increments so you’ll always have time to validate the ideas you believe will have the biggest impact.
This role has a ton of room for growth and you will be the driving force in taking the function to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Voice of the Customer - Through research, surface insights from customers and package those insights for use across the organization. This includes data from user interviews, surveys, support, on-site, in-app, and social listening.
- Go-to-market - Evolve how we articulate our value proposition, positioning, messaging, and targeting for each unique user persona as our product grows.
- Product - Partner with product leadership to influence product strategy and feature prioritization, leveraging data from area leads, the market, and VoC.
- Growth - Collaborate with Marketing to align positioning and messaging through the entire funnel including brand, story, and content strategy. Act as product SME to ensure we’re highlighting the latest product releases and communicating the value of Veri.
- Customer Love- Develop feedback loops with Customer Love to influence our go-to-market and product development strategies. Act as product SME to help develop support and customer enablement resources.
- User personas - Develop rich, actionable personas from qualitative and quantitative research that can be leveraged across teams.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of B2C product marketing experience, specifically in the key areas above
- Proven track record in working across stakeholders in Product, Customer Success, and Marketing/Growth
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills (to both internal and external audiences)
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to “influence without authority” and drive projects forward with limited supervision