We’re looking for a Growth Designer with a curious mind and passion for rapid prototyping. You will be part of a Growth Team that moves fast and works to an experiment backlog in order to gain insights, de-risk big bets and help build a sustainable and scalable growth machine. You will probably be an expert in UX/UI design but also have a flair for product strategy, data analysis and scaling channels. You will spend as much time pitching the next experiment as you will in Figma. If this sounds awesome, let’s chat.
Note - we think the guys at Pony insights have nailed this: https://pony.studio/design-for-growth/what-is-growth-designer
What will you be doing?
- Rapid prototyping across the whole user-journey (web, mobile and email)
- Pitching hypotheses and support in prioritising experiment backlog
- Identifying areas of optimisation through UX research including customer interviews
- Delivering designs and assets for experiments
- Working with the product and marketing teams to improve and evolve core product design
What skills and experience do you need?
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills
- A background in UX research
- A proven knowledge of modern marketing practices (also known as ‘Growth’)
- 3+ years experience working in a Product/Design team
- Familiar with the ‘tools of the trade’ - design tools, email/web builders etc…
- Comfortable around numbers with a basic understanding of statistics
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills