We’re looking for a Growth Analyst who can not only deliver rapid insights but knows how to setup their own experiments. You will be part of a Growth Team that moves fast and works to an experiment backlog in order to gain insights, de-risk big bets and help build a sustainable and scalable growth machine. You’ll be in your element using Python and SQL to attack data as well as familiar with all the classic marketing and analytics tools but now want to show your growth strategy skills and play your part in driving meaningful growth.
What will you be doing?
- Crunching through experiment data of all kinds
- Pitching hypotheses and support in prioritising experiment backlog
- Monitoring, optimising, and reporting on marketing and growth metrics and A/B test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Work closely with Growth team to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with data engineering to develop and implement new analytical tools and improve our underlying data infrastructure.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 3+ years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured questions and work to drive projects to conclusion.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimisation, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organised and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.