We’re looking for a Data Engineer to ensure we always have accurate, accessible and actionable data from all our product and marketing data sources. You will be responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of ETL procesess, production support and performance optimisation of our data warehouse. You will also have an eye for analysis and can support different teams to produce insights.
What will you be doing?
- Building, monitoring and maintaining ETL/ELT pipelines and custom pipelines
- Developing, testing and implementing data solutions such as databases, queries, views, reports, and dashboards
- Creating scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses
- Working with data analysts to support in new and ongoing research projects
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience in working with relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL).
- Experience with data-science oriented languages and/or frameworks (eg. Python, Julia, R, SQL / Pandas, NumPy, SciPy)
- Experience with database and other infrastructure maintenance/tuning.
- Experience in ETL process development and related tools (eg. Airflow).
- Familiarity with concepts like containers and Docker.
- Familiarity with git, CI and issue tracking.
- Bachelor's or higher in computer or data science or related subject, or alternatively a minimum of 5 years of working in the field.
- Familiar with Mixpanel and the Mixpanel API