Huddle is a software partner for gaming operators of all sizes in regulated markets around the world.
We love sports and technology. So we build software that makes a real impact for ambitious gaming operators, solutions that will help our partners thriving in a rapidly expanding global gaming landscape.
Staying ahead of the competition and on top of regulation is hard for gaming operators, we build solutions that will help them grow their businesses, lower costs, and operate effectively in multiple jurisdictions. All while delivering a better experience to customers.
About the role
- Explain technical and complex ideas in simple language
- Organize documentation and make it easily discoverable
- Create user documentation & product documentation for a variety of materials from scratch
- 3+ years working with words (Technical writing, UX writing...).
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters in Literature/English, Psychology, CS, HCI, or a similar field of study.
- Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the rules of composition and grammar.
- Extensive experience with writing technical documentation based on technical project artifacts
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly.
- Stay current on industry best practices that help differentiate our product and engage our users.
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for consistency.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?