Table of Contents
The Ask Project: an interview with Corey Gil-Shuster - YouTube
i shall not hate - Google Search
Lessons from Celebs on Clubhouse
Jesse Itzler and Chris Voss
- Jesse is authentic and passionate and high energy “I’m still not over all the wins” family father son first business success comes next
- At the meeting positively reinforce values heard by sharing that they reminded you of someone with those characteristics.
- Create no lose situations
- Authentic organic relationships as in life long loyal friendships = super charged networking opportunity creation
- Weekly goals are better than daily routines when you might lose the day
- Write goals by hand, research states you’re more likely to get it done.
- The success is behind the pressure
- I check in with my wife every day, I help out around the day, I’m never too tired for my kids and my wife.
- Better to live up to potential than to be humble. Expose those around you to what you are doing. We let our kids deal with disappointment.
- Show dance to resolve partnership conflicts - good marriage takes work
- Kids have glitches