Welcome to GottaSend.com. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) outline the terms and conditions under which you may access and use our website and services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Account registration To access some features of our website, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when registering for an account, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials.
- Use of our services Our website and services are intended for personal use only. You may not use our website for any commercial or illegal purpose, and you may not copy, modify, or distribute any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Orders and payments By placing an order through our website, you agree to pay the full price of the order, including any applicable taxes. We may refuse or cancel your notice request at any time for any reason.
- Notices and delivery We will make every effort to deliver your notice in a timely and efficient manner, but we cannot guarantee delivery dates or times. We are not responsible for any delays caused by USPS carriers or other third parties.
- Refunds We may issue refunds or credit at our discretion.
- Intellectual property All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of GottaSend.com and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of warranties Our website and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on our website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Limitation of liability In no event shall GottaSend.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our website or services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GottaSend.com and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising out of your use of our website or services.
- Governing law and jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon. Any legal action arising out of or related to these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Portland, Oregon.
- Changes to these Terms We may update these Terms from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Contact us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information we collect We may collect the following types of personal information from our users:
- Contact information such as name, email address, and phone number
- Shipping information such as address and zip code
- Payment information such as credit card number and billing address
- Order history and purchase preferences