How to Increase Employee Story Program ROI.pdf
Use this guide and checklist to assess your readiness and and build a plan your new employee story initiative.
1. Make sure the timing is right.
If you want to add employee stories to your recruitment marketing and candidate experience toolkit make sure you are set up for success. Ideally, answer yes to all of these questions.
- [ ] Leadership has set a tone where the voice of employees matters.
- [ ] Leadership has committed to do more to enhance the employee experience.
- [ ] If culture is not where it needs to be, we are committed to improving it.
- [ ] Our employer brand and reputation is a priority this year.
- [ ] We have clear values and want to do more to reinforce them.
- [ ] We have someone who will own our employee stories effort.
2. Clarify key roles and work as a team.
We highlight 5 main objectives for your program. Knowing who is thinking about each and taking action is important. It could be one person or a team. In cases where you have more than one person involved make sure everyone is clear on ownership of key roles.
- [ ] Task: Document roles and confirm with stakeholders the roles each party plays.