We aim to provide a personal, fast, and transparent interview experience for both of us.
Trust us, we know finding a job can be a very intense, painful, and frustrating process. We have been through it ourselves many times!
But it doesn't have to be like that - It can also happen to be a really great experience right? Even if it doesn't result in an offer. After all, it's about building relationships, meeting great and inspiring people, and learning from each other how to be better humans!
- We promise you to not treat this just like a "human resource" process. Our focus is on building relationships, having interesting and meaningful conversations vs conducting "interviews".
- We aim to provide a highly personal, fast, and transparent candidate experience.
- We provide you with personal feedback at any stage of the process - no matter what the outcome is. See Interview Feedback?
- We make sure to describe which skills are absolutely necessary from the start and which you can "learn on the job". There are Senior positions that e.g. require extensive knowledge in DDD. If you don't have it yet, better consider to make an open application.
- We only publish positions we are actively hiring for. If a position is not available immediately we mention it clearly. In case we decide to put a position on hold or postpone the start date we will let you know asap. A good initiative to proof that is our Corona Hiring Sheet
- We are eager to listen to your feedback - whatever it is. Help us to improve constantly!
- After all, we aim to build relationships: In our capacity, we try to go the extra mile, provide you with tips on further job search, and recommend you to our network if possible! We have helped a lot of candidates to land jobs at other befriended startups and aim to avoid making rejection the main product of an interview process.
What we expect from you:
- Take your time to understand the requirements for the role
- Prepare yourself!
- No CV: We love LinkedIn Profiles 😉
- No "standard" Cover Letter
- Help us to understand your relevant experience better
- Share what motivates you about Layer
- Let us know if you are about to receive an offer soon
- Don't ghost us 👻 Karma is a *****