Last Updated Mar 28, 2021
Hi there! 👋🏽 GoGuru is currently in early beta and we’re learning a lot each day. As we open up to a broader audience, we expect this document to evolve. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
These Community Guidelines are meant to help you better understand:
- The principles that help GoGuru transform tourism
- The primary roles across the GoGuru ecosystem
- The rules we expect you to abide by as a GoGuru user
- What you can do to help make us better
GoGuru was designed to transform tourism and help our ecosystem come together again. Below are a few guiding principles that we believe are important.
- Start fresh. Focus on what we can control; how we rebuild better and move forward.
- Create value. Digitise, automate, personalise. Deliver modern tools that make travel better.
- Transparency time. A fair, collaborative ecosystem to help all stakeholders.
- Build for the user and work backwards. Travellers and suppliers before salespeople.
- Radical localism. Leverage local Hosts to share revenue back into our community
- Win and help win. A rising tide floats all boats.
- Thoughtful human interactions. This is what GoGuru (and tourism) is all about