What are we here for? The Giveth Governance Working Group session is to hash out any proposals and decisions that need to be made, either here or for submission to the rGIV DAO for official vote!
- I'm Feeling // My focus this week / My Priority for Governance Call Today
- Mitch. Great. Dive more into technical stuff. Sort features for rGIV DAO. Distribution clarity wanted
- Ashley. Good. Distracted but here. To sync up. Interested in rGIV DAO. Lots of tasks nearly done
- Freshelle. Great. Monthly payments. Role proposals votes in Aragon.
- Lauren. Ok. GIVeconomy blog post and video. rGIV DAI
- Mosaidi. No distraction. Waiaitn on Marko for next steps and how to support
- Griff. rGIV distribution and pushing it forward. GIVeconomy and smart contract push and review with Edu. Testing today
- Marko. Good. Clean up GIVeconomy, finalising everything. Sealing design, cleaning up io pages. REviewing the Create a Project flow and donations flow, structuring the my account pages. Distributing work amongst the team
- Donna. Good. To sync up. Excited to see how we are going to distribute the rGIV. Test trace, io, GIVeconomy when ready, project verification, autopilot and amplitude
- Hannah. To get out sourcecred outputs , fix didn't fix, governance stweards meeting tomorrow, having on final GIV token drop file . Off on Thu and Fri.
- Dani. Good. 3 days of sitting . rGIV exited, Mitch replayed the test, Hannah PAN payments, general catching up, DAO deployed,
- Mia. Good. Project verification. Catching up.
Agenda and Notes:
Priority Agenda Items from Check-ins:
- Reputation DAO - rGIV Token burn/mint Strategy
- Test DAO has been deployed - https://aragon.1hive.org/#/testrgiv/
- THIS IS NOT A TEST - NEW rGIV DAO is here!
- Params - current %, should they change?
- Support required - 66% - change to 88%?
- How many to disagree for a vote to still go through?
- Quorum- 20% - 25%? 22.5%?
- Vote duration - 3 day (too short) / 5 days (most popular) / 7 days (too long?)
- Can pass early if 80% voted yes.
- 5 days
- Forum Post here
- Use activity as measure for distribution, minimum 3 months, move to 6 months? Wasn't decided. Received PAN and sourcecred tokens for 3 months in a row and for the past 3 months.
- Rodery, , Mossaidi haven't been around for 3 months? Not included in this round? Carlos not consecutive. Heather? Wasnt getting praise. Donna, Mia? Goes up to end Sept. Had to have a PAN distribution in July.
- [ ] Create a simple spreadsheet so we can see past numbers in 4 week periods, thus 12 week periods - Hannah
- [ ] Finalise decision to be made
- Process - Mitch
- 1 forum post for people to comment with their link to their vote.
- Go through DAO creating a proposal to mint 5 tokens for rGIV distribution. Will have to do again in future with Fibonacci sequence
- Paste proposal in forum, ask people to vote
- Add post to Discord channel
- Post link for name files in Ops channel.