Effective: April 01, 2021
Frank is a platform for non-management workers to work together towards common goals. In this spirit, Frank must be a community built on trust, safety, and respect for fellow workers and our shared goals. We are committed to upholding this Agreement and we rely on you to do the same.
Adherence to this Agreement is a requirement for using Frank and our Services. Failure to do so will result in actions up to and including the termination of your Frank account.
Please be aware that your failure to abide by this Agreement could result in termination of your Frank account or other legal liability.
- All users must be 16 years or older of age and employed by a US based employer;
- Management at any level are explicitly not allowed to use Frank;
- Only registered users may access Frank. You may not share your log in credentials or otherwise allow a third party to use or view your account.
- All information provided in your profile, including information related to identity, employment, and eligibility to use Frank, must be truthful and accurate.
- While Frank makes reasonable efforts to verify the identity of every user that joins Frank and empowers users to control group membership, we cannot guarantee that every Frank user is accurately representing their identity. If you believe a Frank user has misrepresented their identity, we encourage you to flag their profile.
- You may only invite people to join Frank that meet our eligibility requirements;
- You may not post content that is defamatory, indecent, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disgraceful, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate. Frank has a zero tolerance policy for such content and violation will result in permanent termination of your account;
- You are only permitted to use any information or content you view on Frank to further the collective action of your campaign. You are expressly prohibited from downloading or screen-shotting information from Frank and/or sharing or showing information with or to management or other third parties. You may not use any information or content you learned on Frank to threaten, harass, bully, blackmail or harm any user or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- We urge you to use caution before communicating with or meeting another worker on Frank. Please be thoughtful and selective about the information, including contact information, that you share with another user;
- You may not use the Services or any information you obtained through the Services to threaten, harass or bully another user; and
- You may not use Frank to interfere with rights granted under the National Labor Relations Act or otherwise contrary to applicable law.
We believe strong, united communities are essential to successful movements -- thank you for helping us build ours. Our commitment is to building a product that focuses on the safety, inclusiveness, and advocacy of all workers and we will take strong actions to protect the community at Frank.