Softwave is receiving yet another update! The most notable change in this version is improved stability on Windows systems and fixing VST3 and AU plugin hosting.
Download the new version for your platform
Important: Make sure to back up your preset bank before installing the update (see Saving & Loading).
We know many of you have been waiting patiently for this update. We truly value your patience, so we'll try to keep it short!
Skip ahead for a detailed listing of what's new and what's fixed. Here's the TL;DR version:
- Stability updates for Windows 10
- Use loopMIDI's virtual MIDI driver software instead of Korg's
- Automatically reconnect to previously used devices
- Bugfix: Resetting standalone preset bank to default did not work properly
- Bugfix: Key command learning not disabled automatically
- Bugfix: Scanning for and hosting VST3 and AudioUnit plugins now works properly!
- Bugfix: Vibrato sensitivity not saved properly in standalone mode editor
- Settings window can now be opened and closed with keyboard shortcuts
- Added help entry to menu for quick access to help and support
- Firmware bugfixes and stability improvements