Location: London, England, UK (flexible working arrangements)
Who are Gardin?
Gardin is an early stage AgTech startup that has just raised a $10m seed round. We combine remote optical plant phenotyping with machine learning to optimise yield, nutrition, and quality of food production. The changing climate and growth in the global population has led to a tipping point in our current methods of food production. Gardin enables the food industry to tackle these issues and create positive outcomes for the climate through data-driven precision farming.
What you will be achieving with us:
- Research and develop state of the art predictive models using our unique dataset to optimise food production and farmer productivity.
- Evaluate and optimise models for accuracy, cost and deployment.
- Generate ground-breaking insights to growers to improve crop management.
What we are looking for
- Advanced python programming for data science and ML toolkits (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn etc...)
- Experience with time-series data and deep learning applications, preferably reinforcement learning.
- Experience with AWS services for machine learning workloads.
- Experience with product analytics, including crafting success metrics, running power analyses, determining statistical significance, and presenting findings with clear product recommendations or implications.
- Demonstrable experience in deploying ML models to production environments.
- Chance to make a difference
- Opportunity to be involved in the definition of the company culture and long term strategy
- Flexible working, Private medical, pension etc.
Start your application by sending an email to Julian at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.