GAIA is your digital in-house lawyer, handling legal affairs of your small to medium-sized company in an easy-to-use and legally secure manner. GAIA was founded in 2021 and released its first version in 2022, now we are live with v2 and continue to grow our team.
Now we are looking of a Head of Legal Operations. If you love to work on drafting contracts but want to move away from working in a law firm and want to manage a team this position might be perfect for you.
What you would do in this position
- Be in charge of all our contract templates and make sure all legal information provided in GAIA is always up to date.
- Manage our legal operations team and report directly and work closely together with our CEO.
- Work closely together with our growing network of partner law firms to ensure that legal needs of our customer will be met.
- Work closely together with product, sales and customer success to create the best experience for our customers.
- Work closely together with our marketing team to develop valueable content for our customers.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a lawyer (experience in employment law is a strong plus)
- You have strong contract drafting skills
- You are interested in legal tech solutions
- You communicate effectively and feel comfortable in an agile and dynamic environment
- You are proactive and solution-oriented, can work independently with a desire to lead our legal operations team
What we offer
- Revolutionizing Legal Tech by making law more accessible to common folk and allowing lawyers to focus on what is really important
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills, and backgrounds