- You are now able to generate a new link yourself without the need to ask Support.
- You still access the billing portal (aka Subscriber Tools) via unique links sent to your email.
- You are now able to edit information about your account.
- If you have more than one account, you can access them all in one place.
You can access your Portal via the link that was emailed to you. Each Portal Link is unique to you and provides anyone with that link access to your account. Do not share it with untrusted parties.
Resetting the portal link
- If a portal link is invalid, you will be redirected to https://furtherreach.net/tools.
- Your portal link can be invalid in two cases
- Here you can reset your portal link by entering your email address and clicking submit.
- After clicking submit, your will receive a portal link in your email.
- The new portal link will be valid for a year.
Below video demonstrates the process of resetting the portal link