foobar Agency, located in the heart of Munich, is a young digital consultancy. Our name is a tribute to the developer 👩💻culture that lies at our core, but we see ourselves as a holistic problem solver 🕵️♂️ and enabler. We think 🤔 through the problems of our customers from start to finish to find the best possible solutions and ways for our customers. We do this in a practical way, e.g. by outlining processes 📈, designing software architectures 👩🎨, building and coaching teams 🧑🎓, producing or introducing software and prototyping. However, in some cases, we only provide conceptual consultation.
Despite all the technology 🛠 and customer-centricity 🔎, we do not overlook 👀 the team. We are convinced that a well-functioning team 🤼♂️ and very good working conditions boost 🚀 performance ✨ and create loyalty 🤝. We, therefore, strive to provide the best possible environment 🌱 for our very creative 🎨 work. Regular team events 🏓 round this off and lead to a good sense of unity 🪢.
We are always looking 🕵️♀️ for colleagues who want to try out new ideas 💡 with us and achieve exciting goals 🎯 together. If that drives you, become part of our team as Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Is this you?
- You have 2+ years of professional data science experience:
- with solid Python skills and general software engineering fundamentals
- with applied statistics and quantitative modeling (data wrangling, classification, regression, modeling, application, and visualization with Machine Learning at core)
- University degree with adequate data science experience with excellent proof of records (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- Curiosity about the problem domain and an analytical approach
- Expertise with statistical techniques and their applications in business
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise and seniority
- Programming experience and ability to develop prototypes and support deployment into production
- Practical working knowledge of agile development methodology and experience in collaboration with full-stack development teams as well as designers
- Demonstrated Analytic Agility and ability to quickly learn and embrace new topics
- Masterful data storytelling and strategic thinking
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to achieving business impact
- Expertise in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at client-side
- Good German and English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to eloquently articulate strategy, concepts, and rationale in a comprehensive and understandable manner verbally, written, and visually.
- Domain experience in Digital Marketing is of advantage
Then your responsibilities could be: