Last updated: June 06, 2022
This Policy may change over time, so please be sure to reread it from time to time. Amendments, modifications or changes to this Policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any amendment, modifications or change to this Policy shall constitute your acceptance thereof. If you do not agree with the terms in this Policy, please do not use this Site and do not provide any information to us.
This Policy covers your access to our Services and to this Site. Our Site is not directed to and is not intended for access and use by persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or use Personal Data from users that we have reason to believe are under the age of 18.
Personal Data Collected
The type of Personal Data (defined below) and Other Data (also defined below) we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with this Site how you are using our Services. Generally, we gather Personal Data and Other Data as described below.
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, email address, address, usage data, phone numbers, and unique device identifiers (“Personal Data”). We may need to collect and process Personal Data in order to provide requested information, products or Services to you (including this Site) or because we are legally required to do so.
- Account Registration. We request Personal Data from you if this Site requires registration. The registration process requests that you provide your name, email address, address, phone number, company affiliation, if any, and other similar information. This information must be stored on this Site and is accessible to anyone with whom you share your username and password. For this reason, please safeguard your username and password carefully and do not disclose it to any other person.
- Voluntary Disclosure. We may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you, including in emails to this Site, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, phone calls and online chats with our customer service and through other means.
- Log data. We may collect log data, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage information. We may collect usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, and prints), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction, and similar data.
- Other Means. We may collect information through various other means, including from selected third-party business partners who work with us in relation to our Services and that we may utilize to deliver certain content, products, or Services or to enhance your experience. From time to time, we may also acquire from third parties certain lists containing the names and contact information of individuals who may be interested in our Services.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.