Companies of the future will be fully remote or heavily distributed. Flok exists to help these companies seamlessly bring their teams together in-person. We fundamentally believe that you cannot build a strong company culture through a screen alone.
🏅 Our team 🏅
- Flok's co-founders met at MIT in 2014.
- We are backed by world class investors including Y Combinator, Pear VC, Soma Capital, and GFC.
- Next 5 full-time hires:
- Product Designer // Front End Engineer // Full Stack Engineer // Sales Lead // Head of Retreats
💥 Our culture 💥
- Our cofounders were collegiate athletes. We are highly competitive and enjoy being in a team environment.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously. We enjoy each others company and think it's important to make work as fun as possible.
- We take our work very seriously. We want to partner with folks who are passionate about Flok's vision. We typically work 12+ hour days Monday through Thursday, 8am-5pm on Friday, and as needed on Sunday. We don't expect you to work our hours, but startups are not a 9 to 5 job in our experience.
- We're committed to building a distributed company and will fully support you no matter where you want to be located.
- On the weekend, we're the type of people who are hanging out at the park, hosting dinner parties, working out, or watching/playing sports. That being said, we are actively seeking to work with people who are not like us. We think to build a great team, you need people with many different backgrounds and experiences.