Flam is building the world's first social network for the metaverse through an enriching AR experience. It's on a mission to build a metaverse that seamlessly harmonizes virtual and physical realities and provides a platform for people to live, create, and socialize in the most immersive and engaging ways. Augmented Reality will be central to the Metaverse experience, hence our aim is to first democratize AR content creation.
The startup is the first platform in the world to print user-generated videos, powered by its proprietary on-demand marker-based AR tech. Flam today has more than 600+ million interactions on its platform while commanding 700,000 AR creators with a presence in India & the US.
We are a high-energy and fast-moving team with a clear focus on creating never seen before experiences.The startup has raised USD 3.5 million and is backed by marquee investors like Silicon Valley Quad, Inventus Capital, Partners SV, 9Unicorns, Kwaish Ventures, and a handful of angel investors.
- Optimise existing system of shaders and create new ones as required from design perspective.
- Optimising 3D graphics in XR for displaying in mobile devices.
- Create realistic XR experiences for mobile applications.
- Research and implementation of new ways of feature switching and simultaneous feature execution in Unity.
- Must have good knowledge of GPU APIs (Vulkan/Direct3D/OpenGL/Metal) .
- The experience of working on Unity 3D game development and XR .
- Experience with HLSL and unity shader development .
- Knowledge and experience in application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience developing source-level game engine features/optimizations or gameplay programming.
- Experience with implementing rendering solutions on mobile devices.
What's in it for you?
- Flam is building on metaverse what Facebook built on the internet.
- This is the opportunity to work in the hottest areas in consumer today - metaverse, AR/VR/XR, web3 and social.
- The opportunity to build the future of social networking on the metaverse!