Flam is building the world's first social network for the metaverse through an enriching AR experience. It's on a mission to build a metaverse that seamlessly harmonizes virtual and physical realities and provides a platform for people to live, create, and socialize in the most immersive and engaging ways. Augmented Reality will be central to the Metaverse experience, hence our aim is to first democratize AR content creation.
The startup is the first platform in the world to print user-generated videos, powered by its proprietary on-demand marker-based AR tech. Flam today has more than 600+ million interactions on its platform while commanding 700,000 AR creators with a presence in India & the US.
We are a high-energy and fast-moving team with a clear focus on creating never seen before experiences.The startup has raised USD 3.5 million and is backed by marquee investors like Silicon Valley Quad, Inventus Capital, Partners SV, 9Unicorns, Kwaish Ventures, and a handful of angel investors.
In this role as a Associate Product Manager you will work with a mix of entrepreneurial minds, engineers, creative minds to envision, experiment and continuously evolve the future of Flam in the overall metaverse scheme of things.
- You help manage the product development process conception through design, development, release, and iteration along with a product owner and a team.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Speed up decision-making for your team by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis.
- Ensure effective communication with the customer to improve the customer life cycle.
- Leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments, and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users.
- Write SQL to dig into data to identify new opportunities and analyze existing products.
- Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful.
- 0-2 years of experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts.
- Experience with core analytics, understanding funnels, and running data-driven experimentations is a plus.
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
- Excellent Data Analysis and SQL skills.