- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and qualification
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK, MVVM architecture(any personal project to demonstrate skills is a big plus)
- Basic Understanding of Gradle Build tool like writing Tasks, Dependency Resolution etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of common Android libraries such as Room, Glide, Retrofit2, etc.