Your data security is our top priority.
At Fireflies, we safeguard the privacy of your voice and video data with the most rigorous protections.
And, in this blog, we’ll share some of the measures we take to keep your data safe, including data storage, compliance, and our latest Private Storage offering.
Fireflies Infrastructure/Public Cloud
The default infrastructure for anyone who signs up to app.fireflies.ai via self-service.
1. Where is your data stored?
- By default, all your data is stored and processed in the US cloud infrastructure. It is encrypted with the best security standards. Fireflies is SOC 2 Type 2 and GDPR compliant.
2. Will your data get shared?
- We have signed a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with OpenAI and with other third-party ASR vendors so that no data is stored on their system for any duration, and will not be used to train their AI algorithm.
3. Who owns your data?
- You have complete ownership of all of your data, as stated in the Fireflies Terms of Service. However, note that the data is stored in the US, and therefore it falls under the jurisdiction of US law.
4. Is it possible to store your data in a location other than the US?
- Yes. If you prefer your data to be stored elsewhere, you can opt for our private storage solution, which adheres to HIPAA standards.