Purpose and Structure
- Ambassador Training
- Aragon Product Stack
- Ambassadors must be familiar with the tooling solutions Aragon offers.
- Ambassadors must be able to explain the difference between products and their uses.
- Proposal Training
- A Training procedure to carefully walk new ambassadors through a step-by-step guide on how to create a proposal to request funding and walk through the targeted KPIs that are needed to achieve the set goals for the meet-up.
- Presentation Training
- A Training procedure to walk ambassadors through the Eagle Starter Pack. This is used to demonstrate key material content we are aiming to showcase at Meetups.
- Reporting Training
- A Training procedure to ensure the responsibility is met and mandated post meet up as details of the event such as recorded data occurred, challenges, and social media occurrences is the useful information that is required to be shared to best understand how to best support in the future and report the stats of the meetup.
- Mentor and Support
- Ambassadors will hold once a monthly Ambassador calls to cover various topics that we are seeing in our local meetups, updates on the Ambassadors program as well as ice breaker opportunities to meet more people in the DAO and the web3 space.