- Who is Slip.stream built for?
- What is Royalty Free Music?
- How does the Free account work?
- What is the Basic account?
- Where can I get help finding music?
- What's the best way to find music for your project?
- What is a Vibe?
- How often is new music added to the catalog?
- How can I join the Slip.stream catalog?
LICENSE & USAGE
- What types of usages does the Basic account & Free tracks cover?
- What are the license restrictions?
- Can I upload music as a stand alone file or part of an audio playlist on my channel?
- Can I use the music inside a podcast?
- Can I use the music on social media?
- Can I use the music in my Livestream on Twitch or YouTube Live?
- Can I have multiple channels or platforms under one subscription?
- Do you offer single track licenses?
- Do you offer a corporate license?
- Do you offer a license for schools or universities?
MUSIC, COPYRIGHT, CLAIMS, & DMCA ISSUES
- How do I make sure I don’t receive takedowns or claims?
- If I receive a claim or issue on my content, how do I get help?
- Can I upload music as a stand alone file on my channel?
- Can I use Slip.stream's music to create new songs?
- Can I distribute Slip.stream music to DSPs?
- Can I distribute covers or remixes of songs from Slip.stream?
- What happens to my content if I cancel my subscription?
SUBSCRIPTION & PAYMENT INFO
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How does Slip.stream handle renewals?
- How do I resolve issues with my payment?