We’re looking for an amazing Product leader to join our ambitious Fintech startup team and lead product strategy, product development, and continuous evolution of our stealth FinTech product.
Our mission is to modernize financial operations and management for both businesses and consumers. The Senior Product Manager must have the following qualities:
- Passionate about creating software that makes a difference in the lives of both consumers and businesses;
- Brimming with creative ideas and who take initiative to execute them rather than wait to be told what to do;
- Born problem solvers and leaders with the tenacity to solve tough challenges; and
- Committed to a customer-first, team-first mentality.
As part of an early and lean venture team, you will have a very direct and significant impact on the success of the company. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading the product management practice at F(DEV)’s new B2B Fintech venture.
- Working hand-in-hand with both the internal organization, the F(DEV) team, and customers/ partners to set the product strategy and roadmap.
- Working closely with external technology partners and the internal engineering team to design and implement the best possible product development process for the organization.
- Assuming the role of a UX and agile ‘coach’ to the organization
- As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and aligning cross-functional squads around a vision for the B2B Fintech platform and ensuring its success, through management of the product development roadmap and day-to-day operations of the product
- Designing and developing the features and product requirements as well as owning its end-to-end product experience-- managing the good tensions between customer, partner, and business value to enable a sustainable and best-in-class product that addresses the needs of parties involved
- Driving ongoing customer-centric research work to inform the vision and product enhancements -- promoting an appreciation for market-driven insights and data-driven decision making + staying abreast of technological innovations and trends that are relevant to the eCommerce space
- Defining, scoping, and detailing product features and requirements for product development and developing delivery schedules
- Identifying and evaluating third-party partnerships that will complement the value proposition of the product
- Assisting in the overall launch and operations of the product
- Encouraging a culture of experimentation, learning, and a growth mindset - never settling for the status quo and innovating on the edge of what’s possible
- Product: At least 3-5 years of product management experience, with a track record of successfully shipping products on the web and mobile platforms; Preferably, at least 2 years of leading a high-performing and motivated product team overseeing multiple products
- Leadership/ People Management: Recognized as a strong leader widely respected for his/her competence and care for the team
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management, and communication skills