✏️ Note: We encourage the this not to be driven by the manager or supervisor. Remember that this meeting is for both listening and collaborating, be open-minded and understand that it's okay to not have all the answers. Before this meeting make sure your items are within the agenda for an effective and efficient 1:1.
Recommended Notion Database Properties
Delete this once added
- [ ] Last Edited
- [ ] Assignees
- [ ] Tags
- How are we both feeling today? (This is aimed to be a 1-2 min. discussion, it also helps in building trust. If this is uncomfortable to do focus on how the week is going at a high-level)
- How are objectives moving along? (Use this as a time to check-in on your projects/goals. Dig into what's working and what's not working)
- Feedback (This should be an open conversation between both team members and should about something recent. We encourage feedback to be given immediately but if that's not possible this is a great time to work that in. In the words of Kim Scott "
challenge directly and care personally.")
- What challenges are we facing? (This is a discussion around how the manager or supervisor can be of help in unblocking or being a thought partner? Where can the manager step in?)
- As an employee do you feel like you're heading towards success? (Managers can offer guidance, mentorship, and resources to help build the employees essential skills or soft skills)
- What can help you take the next step to reaching your objectives? (Check in on these throughout the week)