- Try not to send messages to contacts who have never contacted you before.
- For every contact you will send a message to, add them to your contacts list.
- Have a profile picture and WhatsApp name. Sending a new message without having a picture/name will increase your chances of being manually flagged as spam.
- Do not send overly promotional content, as recipients might regard it as spam and report you.
- Don’t keep sending messages to people that have already blocked you.
- Avoid sending links that were previously marked as spam on WhatsApp or non-HTTPS. Try using a URL shortener.
- For each plan, here are the advised message limits:
💡 The limited message is for Campaigns & Automations
- Set the message sending speed to medium or low if you want to send to a bunch of contacts.
- Most importantly, you'll need to pay attention to the content of your message. Make sure that they do not violate WhatsApp's regulations.