- New app is here (local app stores supported for English, Hungarian, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, French and Japanese languages).
- Based on original 0.E-3 version, no changes to the original sources were made. Fully compatible with desktop saves.
- Taken into account previous version of app. Some features included, some not.
- On-screen gamepad for arrows and 'yubn' movement keys.
- On-screen enter, escape, tab keys.
- Swipe up to show on-screen keyboard. Swipe down to hide it.
- Tap'n'hold a tile on a map to view info about it (like mouse hover on desktop). Tap a tile on overmap to put cursor onto it (like mouse click on desktop).
- External keyboard support.
- Multiple translations included.
- Multiple tile sets included.
- Transfer all the user data, including saves, configs, fonts, tile sets, sound packs and templates from iOS device to pc/mac and vice versa using iOS file sharing through Files.app.
- Works on iOS 8.0+ devices (hopefully, untested). Tested on iOS 11.4-14.3.
- Devices with 4.7"+ screen supported (no support for iPhone SE (1st generation), 5s and earlier).
- Landscape orientation for iPhones, landscape + portrait orientations for iPads.
- Support via App store reviews, support site or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.