📔 Table of Contents
The ‘Preview mode’ of BDK Native App
- Here’s an explanation of the Preview Mode feature of BDK Native app
- Install the BDK Native app on your mobile device and launch the preview from within the app.
- Don't have the app? Scan this QR code from your phone to install. Or you can also visit https://thebdk.page.link/install on your device browser to install
- Once you get your own app built with BDK Native, you no longer need the preview mode. Your app can be used as a previewing app itself
💡 Click the black arrow icon on the left of a statement to toggle it open
0. The Native Apps (bdk) plugin
Please go through each of these to ensure smooth working of your plugin
- Install the plugin in your bubble app from the plugins tab
- Add the workflow 'BN - Remove loading' on page load for your bubble app pages
- Read these few 'good to know things'
- Android apps: Additional note
1. Loading screen
Its' typical for apps to show a loading animation while the data is being loaded in the background to deliver a superior user experience. For example, the dark background with animated Uber logo, or the animated content loading placeholder for facebook while your newsfeed is loaded.
BDK Native includes a feature to display your very own loading animation when the app is opened and on native transition to any page in your app domain. You can remove and update the animation directly from your bubble app.