We bring people together through extraordinary experiences.
Marco is a platform that helps companies and teams discover, plan, and book best-in-class experiences. At Marco we believe that technology, if done right, can build community. We exist to create memorable experiences that form new relationships and enliven existing ones.
Interested in working with us? Email us at email@example.com
Where we are in our journey
We're early in the Marco journey, but have already made some substantial accomplishments:
- Worked with hundreds of companies and (several more) hundreds of teams
- 40,000+ people have attended Marco experiences to date
- We've built an amazing cast of experience hosts (by our measure, the highest-quality experience content on the market) offering our customers virtual, hybrid, and in-person experiences to remember.
- Raised a seed round from some fantastic investors, including Slow Ventures, Flybridge, and The Community Fund, with participating angel investors including Jeff Housenbold, James Beshara, and Sonia Nagar.
Life at Marco
We're a distributed company but believe deeply in having a strong culture and building strong personal and professional relationships across our team.
To that end, we meet once per quarter to work together in person. Accommodations and transportation are provided for that week. It's a chance to jam in person on creative problems, get to know folks you may not have met yet, and experience a new place depending on where we're meeting!
- We're Suman Siva and Nick Freeman, co-founders of Marco. We met a couple of years ago and have been working on building Marco since. Our aim is to rethink the category of experiences.
- I'm Suman! I've spent my career advising, operating, and investing in consumer tech companies and marketplaces. I'm excited to be working on building one! My experience includes working as a Growth Advisor to marketplaces at Basis One, investing at SoftBank Vision Fund Consumer Internet, and consulting at Bain.
- I'm Nick! I've spent my time building consumer products I love. I spent 4 years at Instagram as one of the founding backend engineers & tech leads on Instagram Stories working from launch to 500M users. Most recently I was at Brex launching Brex Cash. Before that, I spent time at Pulse (acq. by LinkedIn) and Xbox.