In a short: Full-time position in Berlin, NYC or remote. You'll be the first dedicated data person at Bloom and in charge for all things data and help guide the product team & company strategy to make the best decisions. We're a mission-driven team rethinking therapy and making therapy more affordable & accessible around the world. You'll get a competitive salary and also stock options.
We are Bloom · The role · About you · Our offer · Our stance · Our benefits · Our process · How to apply
🚀 We are Bloom
- Bloom is a video self-therapy app. We empower everyone to be their own therapist through video guided interactive therapy sessions based on cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- We're on a mission to help 1 billion people improve their mental health. We started Bloom because we couldn't afford a therapist and learned that CBT allows you to do therapy with yourself. Now we're creating a new category of self-therapy, empowering everyone to do therapy themselves, in an engaging and guided way, at an affordable price.
- We're loved by over 1 million users around the globe. From the US to India, from Germany to New Zealand. Users around the world find value in Bloom and we're just getting started.
- We're backed by some of the best founders & investors. We're backed by the founders of leading companies like Github, HelloFresh, Blinkist, Codecademy, Freeletics as well as Angelpad, Sequoia Scout & Target Global.
💻 The role
- You'll be the 1st data person on the team and a core team member in the product team to help guide decisions, improve the product and also help with the company strategy.
- You'll leading all things data. This means everything from leading analyses, measuring feature performance and building our data availability and BI solutions.
- You'll work with current data tools & expand to build the best Bloom Intelligence Center and collaborate with colleagues to build the best possible data-driven solutions.
- Over the next few years we'll build a team around you.
🌟 About you
→ We love people with a growth mindset, that like to make a difference and care about the user. So even if not all of this applies to you, we still would love to hear from you 🦄
- You have 2+ years of experience working on analytic or BI teams and experience working with business stakeholders to produce data deliverables.
- You're fluent in SQL and like expanding to new tools. You have experience in working with BI tools such as Looker, understand python and statistics.
- You understand digital products and user flows to build the best dashboards and reports, to influence strategy and decision making. Ideally you've worked with subscription apps before.