Learning Centre Data
To upload existing student data into database:
Student Database Masterlist Upload Template.csv
Student Database Masterlist FIlled Example.csv
Student Sponsorship Data
Student Welfare Guide
Guide for different Status:
- New Registration: A new student to your LC. This can be a first-time registered student, or a student that is transferred from another LC but has not studied in your LC before.
- New Enrolment: A newly registered or newly transferred student that you officially accept into your LC after assessment.
- Enrolled (Promoted): An existing student that is promoted to the next level in the new school year (or any special exception to be promoted in the middle of the school term).
- Enrolled (Repeated): An existing student that is repeating the same level in the new school year as the previous school year.
- Graduated: A student who graduated from Excel, Elite or E-grad.
- Waiting List: A newly registered student that you decided not to enrol in at the moment due to the lack of space.
- Drop-Out: A student who stopped schooling due to their or their family’s own choice. This can happen in the middle of a school year or during the beginning of a new school year.
- Rejected: A newly registered student that you decided not to enrol in at the moment due to failing the assessment or any other reasons.