Purpose of the Role
Customer Experience Associates play a crucial role at elmo, helping manage a smooth customer experience journey from when customers first reach out to elmo to when they return their car. Our customer experience team are responsible for handling all customer enquiries which may include sales interest, EV/subscriptions questions and complaints via phone, webchat and email.
elmo is a start-up and whilst your main focus will be delivering an excellent customer experience there’s lots of opportunities for growth in this role. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an agile and flexible environment using multiple systems. You’ll be one of our first hires and will be working with Fleet Operations & Product teams at elmo to help shape customer experience and processes.
- Field inbound customer enquiries through Zendesk (phone, email and live chat) in a timely, helpful and efficient manner in line with our SLAs
- Act as a point of contact to educate customers about our service as well as electric cars generally
- Process new bookings including ID verifications, credit checks, driving license checks, contract communications, making sure that all our systems accurate, correct and up to date
- Process subscription terminations & understand why customers leave elmo in order to improve service for the next customer
- Support active subscribers with any issues they may have, working collaboratively with other elmo teams to resolve (e.g. billing problems)
- Work closely with our Fleet Ops team to make sure vehicles are ready for customers and support any customer issues that may arise
- Direct report to Head of Customer Experience in the Solihull Office
- Close working relationship with others in the Customer Experience team
- Working relationship with Fleet Operations Coordinator, Fleet Specialists, Product team
- Monthly catch-ups with the whole elmo team