Various notifications are available for your convenience. All are optional and can be turned on or off anytime. The preference change goes into effect immediately.
These notifications are sent through your browser when you have HourStack open in any tab. Your web browser will require you to give HourStack explicit permission in order to send notifications. If you haven't granted HourStack permission, you'll see a link to do so on your notifications management page. Keep in mind that notifications must be enabled for the browser as well, which is managed through your operating system notifications settings.
- Remind me when I have an entry ready to start: Receive an alert 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of an entry.
- Remind me when I have reached my scheduled time for an entry: Receive an alert when your logged time exceeds the scheduled time you have set for an entry.
- Remind me when I have reached my daily capacity: Receive an alert when your logged time exceeds the daily capacity you have set.
- Send me a daily reminders email: Receive a list of entries scheduled for the day for each workspace you are a member of. ****This email will arrive at 6am local time on days when you have availability set or entries scheduled.
- Send me invite accepted emails: Receive an email whenever a workspace invite you sent is accepted.
- Send me invite declined emails: Receive an email whenever a workspace invite you sent is declined.
- Send me a regular updates newsletter: Receive email updates related to HourStack. This will mostly be related to product updates and we won't send them too frequently.