Source - https://business.financialpost.com/entrepreneur/silicon-valley-legend-steve-blank-explains-the-lean-startup
TL;DR - The lean startup model was developed to help founders employ customer development as a tool to increase the success rate of their business.
Helpfulness - 3
Tags - lean startup, consumer development, minimum viable product
- What is the lean startup model?
- Steve Blank notably developed the Lean Startup model, a new set of tools to address the problems that founders face.
- Lean Startup revolves around the fact that successful startups rely on consumer advice/data.
- Customer development is crucial to creating a successful business.
- Eric Ries is another pioneer of the lean startup model; Ries popularized minimum viable product (MVP).
- The lean startup model guides founders to identify problems/resources before they spend a lot of money.
Follow up links: