In a nutshell: You'll be leading engagement, retention & lifecycle marketing at Bloom. You're in charge of experimentation using best-in-class marketing automation tools. You'll be a key builder of user journeys, managing both CRM and CRO responsibilities equally. This is a hands-on role for somebody who thrives when their results are highly quantifiable and visible to the whole company. We're a mission-driven team rethinking mental health and making therapy more accessible for the world. You'll get a competitive salary and also stock options in the company. This position is based in our office in DUMBO, Brooklyn with flexible WFH days.
We are Bloom · The role · About you · Our offer · Our stance · Our benefits · Our process · How to apply
🚀 We are Bloom
- Bloom is a video self-therapy app. We empower everyone to be their own therapist through video-guided interactive therapy sessions based on cognitive behavioral therapy.
- We're on a mission to help 1 billion people improve their mental health. We started Bloom because we couldn't afford a therapist and learned that CBT allows you to do therapy with yourself. Now we're creating a new category of self-therapy, empowering everyone to do therapy themselves, in an engaging and guided way, at an affordable price.
- We're loved by thousands of users around the globe. From the US to India, from Germany to New Zealand. Users around the world find value in Bloom and we're just getting started.
- We're backed by some of the best founders & investors. We're backed by the founders of leading companies like Github, HelloFresh, Blinkist, Codecademy, Dubsmash, Freeletics as well as Angelpad, Sequoia Scout & Target Global.
💻 The role
- You'll be the first marketing automation hire on the growth team, managing experiments in all of our channels, from landing pages to lifecycle campaigns.
- You'll be making data-driven decisions, digging into product & content analytics to size opportunities for future tests.
- You'll be taking over email and push notification campaigns completely, leading the execution and using our systems to improve engagement across all touchpoints.
- Ensure high quality and error-free implementation: diligent testing and QA is vital.
- Create and update a data dictionary, always documenting with the most current state of operations.
- Within the first 6 months, you'll become The Expert on marketing automation systems and tools at Bloom.
🌟 About you
→ We love people with a growth mindset - Don't worry if you haven't used our exact MarTech tools & languages - Let us know if you have taught yourself a framework to get the job done. 🦄