Out of cite (on the mind)*
General Journal Club info:
- Each month, a journal club meeting will be held in the third week of the month via Zoom. We will review three articles according to the monthly topic.
- If you'd like to sign up for the mailing list, you can receive the monthly newsletter on the first Wednesday of the month with the selected articles for the month.
- A guide of how to present at online journal club can be found here.
- Those who present will receive mentoring before the online meeting, including:
- You do not need to be a member of The International Society of Gynecological Pathologists to present at or attend Journal Club. However, if you would like to join, please reach out and we will help you!