Remote – Remote
Part time / Contract
As a Community Moderator, you will oversee and activate our growing league of artists, storytellers, and crypto enthusiasts as we launch our inaugural production, a first of its kind interactive storytelling adventure. We are in search of a community building magician and discord aficionado who can keep our community up to date, support the activities of our guilds, manage our content calendar, host occasional workshops, and create an onboarding program for other moderators. This is a contract role with an estimated 5-10 hours of work per week.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a leader and figurehead within the StoryCo creative community—functioning as the voice of our organization and leading select community programming
- Manage the day to day aspects of the StoryCo community—monitoring & responding to discord messages, posting regular announcements about events, etc
- Track engagement in discord using the Server Insights tools and iterate on community programming to improve our metrics
- Design & implement onboarding processes for new community members
- Host our Weekly Community Meetup and a selection of other online events
- Iterate in all that you do, maintaining a growth mindset and seeking out ways to continuously improve your efforts
- We are specifically seeking someone located in an Eastern Hemisphere timezone or who is otherwise available between the hours of 9pm and 6am PST.
- Highly proactive, can-do attitude
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) and maturity
- The ability to think on your feet and complete tasks quickly and confidently