💡 Last updated: 4/5/21
WithOthers www.withothers.io (the “Website”) is a platform for purpose -- helping activists get in a room with their people through intimate music events.
The WithOthers Website offers an online destination that enables users to publish, offer services, search for events, book services, pay for services, and buy tickets to events (collectively known as "Services"). The Website and the Services together are known as the “Platform.”
Users who publish and offer their services on the Platform are “Hosts,” “Artists,” or “Crew Member(s)” (collectively known as "Vendors"), and users who search for and buy tickets are “Voters.” Users who request the use of Vendors' services to create events (“Events”) on the Platform are "Activists."
Crew Members offer to work (“Crew”) in various role capacities (“Crew Role”) at Events and receive opportunities (“Offers”) to do this work (“Bookings”) (collectively, these are your “Crew Services”).
You must register an account to access and use many features of the WithOthers Platform and keep your account information accurate. As the provider of the WithOthers Platform, WithOthers does not own, control, offer or manage any Crew.
As a Crew, WithOthers offers you the opportunity to join our vibrant community of Activists, Voters, Hosts, and Artists - and earn money doing it while supporting the causes you care about.
WithOthers acknowledges that:
- WithOthers will make the best endeavors to properly train you for your Crew Role such that you are best set up for success in your Crew Services.
- WithOthers will make best endeavors to properly communicate to you your Crew Role for any given Event.
If you Crew, you are responsible for understanding and complying with all laws, rules, regulations, and contracts with third parties that apply to your Crew Services.
By applying to be a Crew, you agree to the following terms ("Crew Terms"):
- Bookings. You may receive offers to Crew at events. When you accept a booking offer or receive a booking confirmation through the WithOthers Platform, you enter into a contract directly with WithOthers. You are responsible for delivering your Crew Services under the terms and at a price specified in your offer.
- Offers. Offers are submitted on a first to accept basis to multiple Crew Members. An offer is not a guarantee of a booking until the offer has been accepted on the WithOthers Platform. Crew Members are serviced with Offers based in part on their calendar availability and the location.
- Payments. WithOthers Payments will pay you an hourly rated booking fee (“Fee”) for your Crew Services at each event. This payment is estimated when sent to you, and you are responsible for disputing this estimate in extenuating circumstances.
- Cancellations. In the unlikely event that a booking is canceled, you will not receive payment for the booking.
- Your relationship with us. Your relationship with WithOthers is an independent individual or entity and not an employee, agent, joint venturer, or partner of WithOthers. WithOthers does not direct or control your Crew Services, and you agree that you have complete discretion whether and when to provide Crew Services.
- Managing your Crew Profile. The WithOthers Platform provides tools that make it easy for you to set up and manage a Crew Profile. Your Crew Profile must include complete and accurate information about your Crew Services. You are responsible for keeping your Crew Profile information (including calendar availability) and content (like photos) up-to-date and accurate at all times. We recommend that you obtain appropriate insurance for your Crew Services and suggest you carefully review policy terms and conditions, including coverage details and exclusions.
- Your local compliance. You are responsible for understanding and complying with any laws, rules, regulations, and contracts with third parties that apply to your Crew Services. You are responsible for handling and using the personal data of Voters and others in compliance with applicable privacy laws and these Terms. If you have questions about how local laws apply, you should always seek legal advice.