UI/UX designer interested in music, sound design, and data visualization. Have a good understanding of different aspects of software development through the work in both design agency and product agile environments over 6 years. I have experience across all phases of the product design process: conducting a user interview, creating prototypes and high-fidelity mockups, assisting developers with implementation and testing.
UI/UX Designer and Business Analyst at Genestack
January 2018–present · 🇬🇧 Cambridge, UK (previously 🇷🇺 Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
Contributed to launching a new product after a major company pivot. Designed and assisted with the implementation and delivery of large product features and components. Key responsibilities:
- Product design. Collecting requirements, presenting prototypes to stakeholders, testing them with users. Creating high-fidelity mockups, handing them off to developers, being alongside with developers during the implementation process to help making decisions. Owning a feature from idea to delivery.
- Analytics. During the past year performed analysis in one of the product teams: managing the team's backlog, collecting requirements for features. Share information about users and their workflows to team members.
- "Building bridges". Communicating information from marketing, sales and customer-facing consultants with the engineering team, so that they can take actions on it.
- Co-authored and constantly contributing to internal UI-components library that accelerates development. Writing manuals for internal usage.
Lead UI/UX Designer at Rocket Firm
Jun 2015–Jan 2018 · 🇰🇿 Almaty, Kazakhstan
Designed websites and mobile apps for customers from the travel, insurance, finance, education and entertainment industries. Was promoted to lead designer after a year. Key responsibilities:
- Analysis and design. Understanding customers' goals and problems. Creating concepts and solutions with the art-director. Presenting solutions to customers, working on their feedback. Engaging developers into the discussion in early stages.
- Assisting with implementation. Preparing high-fidelity mockups and communicating the idea to developers, assisting and making decisions during the implementation process. Playing the role of a "gatekeeper" regarding the final product quality.
- Reviewing other designers' work and assisting them.