Last updated 16 March 2023
1. Collection of Data
DirectEd collects several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Products for your use.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data While using the Products, DirectEd may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"), which may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Information Usage Information refers to information collected from Products such as what action has been applied to Products such as clicking logs; your registration details or how you may be using Products.
- IP Address When you use Products, we may automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our server.
2. Use of Data
Specifically, DirectEd uses your information for the purpose for which you provided it to us such as:
- To notify you about changes to Products
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Products when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of Products
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which DirectEd offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information Where and as permitted under applicable law, DirectEd may process your contact information for direct marketing purposes (e.g., event invitations, newsletters) and to carry out customer satisfaction surveys, in each case also by email. You may object to the processing of your contact data for these purposes at any time by writing to email@example.com or by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the respective communication you received.
3. Legal Basis under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)